Made with a blend of fine-knit Jersey cotton and high-performance Protal® modacrylic, our thermal wear provides flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, and electric arc protection for maximum safety in hazardous environments.
Designed with comfort in mind, our ScanBdry FR features a high moisture permeability, keeping you dry and comfortable even during long hours of work. The top comes with a round neck, while the trousers feature an elasticized waistband, providing a comfortable fit for all-day wear.
Our multi-hazard thermal wear is made from 59% Protal® modacrylic, 37% cotton, 2% elastane, and 2% carbon fiber, ensuring superior quality and durability. Stay safe and comfortable in hazardous environments with ScanBdry FR!
Our model Jean-Yves, standing tall at 186 cm/6’1 ft, is wearing a size Medium.
Our model Adriana, standing tall at 169 cm/5’6 ft, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 11612:2015, A1 B1 C1 (flame-resistant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (anti-static)
- IEC 61482-2:2009, Class 1 (electric arc)
- Multi-Hazard thermal insulation: flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, electric arc protection
- Fine-knit Jersey cotton blend
- High moisture permeability
- Comfortable on bare skin
- Top: round neck
- Trousers: elasticised waistband
- 59% Protal® modacrylic, 37% cotton, 2% elastane, 2% carbon fiber
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support