The water-resistant LWG nubuck top and PET fur interior of the ScanBoot provide remarkable durability and insulation down to -40°C (-40°F).
Safety is paramount with TPU ankle protection, a moulded scuff cap, aluminium toecap, and Proflex anti-perforation midsole, ensuring maximum impact and puncture resistance.
Designed for all-day comfort, the boot features an alu foil coated PE lined insole and shock-absorbing heel. The dual-density PU-Rubber outsole provides superior grip, durability, and resistance to fuel-oil and heat up to 300°C (572°F).
Embrace unbeatable performance, insulation, and safety. Step confidently into winter with the ScanBoot and experience its difference in challenging conditions.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 20344:2011 (methods for footwear)
- EN ISO 20345:2011 (safety footwear)
- ASTM F2413-18 (requirements for protective toecap
- CI (cold insulation)
- HRO (heat resistance)
- SRC (slip resistance)
- Lined S3 winter boot
- Upper in water-resistant LWG nubuck
- Lining in PET fur
- Lining insulates up to -40°C (-40°F)
- TPU ankle protection and moulded scuff cap
- Aluminium toecap
- Proflex anti perforation midsole
- Alu foil coated PE lined insole
- Toe protection against 200 Joule impact
- Shock absorbing heel
- Dual density PU-Rubber outersole ensures extra durability
- Fuel-Oil resistant outersole
- Outersole resists heat up to 300°C (572°F)
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support