Coverall / Boiler Suit
With its UV protection and reflective striping on the shoulders, arms and legs, this boiler suit is designed to keep you safe in any working environment. The suit features multiple pockets, including chest pockets with ID loops, a sleeve pocket, side pockets, and seat pockets, providing ample storage for all your essentials.
It also comes equipped with an adjustable waist and wrists, as well as a Velcro strip for rank or name badges, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit. The two-way YKK zipper closure makes it easy to put on and take off.
Made from 100% fine cotton twill with UV protection, the ScanEssence Reflect is the ultimate choice for those who demand comfort, durability, and visibility.
Our model Sacha, standing tall at 184 cm/6’0 ft, wearing a size Medium.
Our model Adriana, standing tall at 169 cm/5’6 ft, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006, 40+ (UV protection)
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class II
- AS/NZS 4399:1996 UPF rating 50+ (UV protection)
- UV protection
- Reflective striping 25 mm (1.0 in): shoulders, arms and legs
- Storage: flashlight
- Pockets: chest (incl. ID-loops), sleeve, side, and seat (x 2)
- Adjustable at waist and wrists
- Velcro strip for rank or name badge
- Two-way YKK zipper closure
- 100% fine cotton twill with UV protection
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support