IMPORTANT: This item is sold in packs of 12 pairs.
Available in Black.
These CE Category II gloves provide exceptional insulation and protection, keeping hands warm and comfortable in extreme winter conditions.
ScanFroze Pro features a waterproof and wind-repellent latex double dipping, offering durability and enhanced grip even in wet and icy conditions. They are PFC-free, environmentally friendly without compromising performance.
With knitted and looped linings for thermal insulation, these gloves keep hands cozy and protected down to -10°C (14°F). They maintain flexibility and dexterity for easy tool handling.
The 100% polyester liner ensures a comfortable fit, while double latex dipping ensures superior durability.
Equip yourself with ScanFroze Pro for the perfect balance of warmth, protection, and flexibility in winter work. Don’t let the cold hinder your productivity.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN 21420:2020 (general requirements)
- EN 388:2016 + A1: 2018 (3342X) (standard safety gloves)
- EN 511:2006 (020) (cold protection)
- CE Category II
- Waterproof and wind-repellent latex double dipping on palm and back
- PFC Free
- Knitted lining
- Looped lining for thermal insulation
- Protection against cold to -10°C (14°F)
- Excellent flexibility and dexterity
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Dipping: 100% latex (double)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Sales quantity: 12 pairs
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support