Coverall / Boiler Suit Womens
Constructed with a lightweight, high-visibility fabric, it offers flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, and UV protection.
Flame-resistant reflective striping enhances visibility on the shoulders, arms, legs, and back. Mesh moisture management at the back pleats allows for airflow, keeping you cool and dry.
Equipped with multiple pockets, including chest, sleeve, side, seat, and inner pockets, and storage options for flashlights and radio/gas loops, this suit provides convenient storage. Adjustable wrists and waist, along with a two-way YKK zipper closure, ensure a secure fit.
Made from a blend of 99% cotton and 1% carbon fiber, the ScanPyro Tropic AS/ZP Women offers durability and comfort. It features velcro strips for badges. Invest in your safety and comfort with this suit in demanding work environments.
Our model Terra, standing tall at 175cm/5’9 ft tall, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 11612:2015, A1 B1 C1 (flame-resistant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (anti-static)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006, 50+ (UV protection)
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Class II
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, Class R (high-visibility)
- AS/NZS 4399:1996 UPF rating 50+ (UV protection)
- Light weight: high-visibility, flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, UV protection
- Designed for hot climates and engine rooms
- Flame-resistant reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): shoulders, arms, legs, and back
- Equipped for use with kneepads
- Mesh Moisture Management at back pleats
- Storage: flashlight (x 2)
- Pockets: chest (x 2, slanted, concealed, zipped), sleeve, side (x 2, open access), seat (x 2), and inner
- Two radio/gas loops
- Adjustable at: wrists and waist
- Velcro strips for rank and name badges
- Two-way YKK zipper closure
- 99% cotton, 1% carbon fiber
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support