This jacket combines exceptional waterproofing, windproofing, high-visibility, flame resistance (FR), anti-static properties, foul weather resistance, and chemical protection.
Crafted from a flexible and strong shell fabric, the ScanRain Reflect FR/AS 001 Rain Jacket withstands tough conditions. Its 50 mm reflective striping on the hood, chest, shoulders, arms, and back ensures optimal visibility in low-light situations.
Compatible with a safety helmet, the hood provides added protection without compromising visibility or comfort. Adjustable wrists offer a customized fit. Waist pockets, covered for security, provide convenient storage.
With a YKK zipper closure and 3000mm water column rating, this jacket delivers reliable waterproofing. Its 50% FR polyurethane and 50% polyester shell combines flame resistance with durability.
Paired with the ScanRain Reflect FR/AS 003, it conforms to class 3 protection, offering comprehensive multi-risk coverage. Choose the ScanRain Reflect FR/AS 001 Rain Jacket for unbeatable protection in hazardous environments. Stay dry, visible, and safe in the face of multiple risks.
Our model Sacha, standing tall at 184 cm/6’0 ft, wearing a size Medium.
Our model Adriana, standing tall at 169 cm/5’6 ft, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 343:2019, Class 3-1-X (foul weather)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016, Class 2 (high-visibility) Wearing ScanRain FR/AS 001 Jacket in combination with ScanRain FR/AS 003 Bib & Brace together conforms to class 3 protection
- EN ISO 14116:2015, Index 1 (flame-resistant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (anti-static)
- EN 13034:2005 +A1:2009 – type 6, in combination with Trousers ScanRain Reflect FR AS 003 (liquid chemicals)
- Multi-Risk: waterproof, windproof, high-visibility, flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, foul weather, chemical protection
- Flexible and strong shell fabric
- Reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): hood, chest, shoulders, arms, and back
- Hood compatible with safety helmet
- Adjustable at: wrists
- Pockets: waist (x 2, covered)
- YKK zipper closure
- 3000mm water column
- Shell: 50% FR polyurethane, 50% polyester
- Wearing ScanRain Reflect FR/AS 001 jacket in combination with ScanRain Reflect FR/AS 003 Bib & Brace together conforms to class 3 protection
- Designed to be worn in combination with ScanRain Reflect FR/AS 003
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support