Coverall / Boiler Suit
This must-have suit, crafted from 100% fine cotton twill, offers excellent UV protection to keep you shielded from harmful rays during your adventures.
With multiple pockets, including chest, sleeve, side (x 2), and seat (x 2), you’ll have ample storage space for essentials like your phone, walkie-talkie, flashlight, and pen.
Adjustable features at the wrists, legs, and waist ensure a customized fit that maximizes comfort and flexibility. Velcro strips accommodate rank and name badges, while loops accommodate radios and gas, catering to your professional needs.
The two-way YKK zipper closure guarantees easy wear and removal. Available in long and short sleeves, the ScanRally blends practicality with style. Gear up for unmatched performance and elevate your next adventure with ScanRally.
Our model Don, standing tall at 190 cm/6’3 ft, is wearing a size Medium.
Our model Terra, standing tall at 175cm/5’9 ft tall, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006, 40+ (UV protection)
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class II
- AS/NZS 4399:1996 UPF rating 50+ (UV protection)
- Storage: mobile phone/walkie-talkie, flashlight, and pen
- Pockets: chest, sleeve, side (x 2, open access), and seat (x 2) Please note: only the yellow ScanRally includes ID-loops on right chest pocket
- Two radio/gas loops
- Adjustable at: wrists, legs, and waist
- Velcro strips for rank and name badges
- Epaulets can be affixed to shoulders
- Two-way YKK zipper closure
- 100% fine cotton twill with UV protection
- Also available with short sleeves
- Please note: we will begin shipping the new design following the sale of our existing inventory
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support