IMPORTANT: This item is sold in packs of 12 pairs.
Available in Navy/Orange.
Get ready to experience ScanSpex, the ultimate eye protection solution. These safety glasses feature ultra anti-fog and super anti-scratch polycarbonate grey lenses, providing unparalleled clarity no matter the conditions. ScanSpex is all about comfort with its lightweight design, soft secure nose piece, and non-slip adjustable arms.
Not only does it keep your eyes safe with UV 400 protection and excellent transmission protection (11-12% – Cat.3), but it’s also eco-friendly. The frames are made from recycled fishing nets (PA6=Nylon) and TPR, making it a sustainable choice.
Each order includes 12 pairs, making ScanSpex perfect for both businesses and personal use. Don’t compromise on safety; choose ScanSpex for crystal-clear vision, comfort, and sustainability all in one.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN 166:2001-1 FTKN (personal eye protection)
- EN 172:1994/A1:2000/A2:2001 – 5-3.1 (sunglare filters for
- ANSI-Z87.1-2020 – Z87+ S+S X (American National Standard for occupational and educational personal eye and face protection devices)
- AS/NZS 1337.1-2010 – I Cat. 3 (eye protectors for industrial
- Ultra anti-fog and super anti-scratch polycarbonate,
- Light weight
- Soft secure nose piece
- Non-slip adjustable arms
- UV 400 protection
- Transmission protection: 11-12% (Cat.3)
- Frame: recycled fishing nets (PA6=Nylon) & TPR
- Lens: polycarbonate
- Sales quantity: 12 pairs
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support