The ScanSurveyor boasts a 3-layered polyester twill fabric with TPU lamination that can withstand rough weather conditions.
Its Durable Water-repellent (DWR) coating is free from PFC and offers excellent resistance against moisture. The inner fleece is plush yet antistatic and anti-pilling, ensuring a comfortable experience.
It comes with zipped pockets for secured storage, radio/gas loops, and tricot cuffs with thumbholes for added wind protection, a headphone port, and inside headphone holders.
With a 5000mm water column rating and 4000mvp breathability rating, the jacket provides reliable waterproofing and optimal ventilation.
So, pick the ScanSurveyor, stay comfortable and dry, and accomplish all your outdoor ventures with ease.
Our model Sacha, standing tall at 184 cm/6’0 ft, wearing a size Medium.
Norms and standards
- Water-repellent and breathable polyester soft shell jacket
- 3-layered polyester twill with TPU lamination
- Durable water repellent (DWR)/ PFC free
- Inner fleece with anti-pilling and anti-static finish
- Zipped pockets: chest (x1 Napoleon), waist (x2)
- Two radio / gas loops
- Tricot cuffs incl. thumbhole for extra protection against wind
- Headphone port/ inside headphone holders
- 5000 mm water column
- 4000 mvp breathable
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support