ScanTraction features a durable microfibre and polyester twill upper with dirt-repellent finish. The PET air mesh lining ensures breathability for fresh, dry feet.
With a composite toecap and Proflex anti-perforation midsole, the shoe safeguards against hazards, providing superior impact and penetration protection.
ESD protection is guaranteed with anti-static properties, eliminating static electricity risks for a secure working experience.
Comfort is paramount, with a cushioning PU foam insole and shock-absorbing heel for reduced fatigue. The dual density PU/PU outsole ensures durability and performance, while the fuel-oil resistant outsole provides enhanced grip.
Choose ScanTraction for ultimate protection, comfort, and ESD resistance. Stay safe, comfortable, and focused on the job with the best footwear for professionals.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 20344:2011 (methods for footwear)
- EN ISO 20345:2011 (safety footwear)
- IEC 61340-5-1:2016 ESD
- ASTM F2413-18 (Standard specification for performance requirements for protective (safety) toecap footwear)
- SRC (slip resistance)
- S3 ESD shoe
- Microfibre and polyester twill upper with dirt repellent finish
- Lining in PET air mesh
- Composite toecap (sizes 47 and 48 aluminium toecap)
- Proflex anti-perforation midsole
- PU anatomical foam insole
- Toe protection against 200 Joule impact
- Shock absorbing, anti-fatigue heel
- Dual density PU/PU outersole ensures extra durability
- Fuel-Oil resistant outsole
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support