The ScanAlliance FR is equipped with global multi-hazard safety standards, providing maximum protection against welding, high-visibility, flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, chemical hazards, electric arc, flash fire, arc flash, HRC2, and UV rays.
Our ScanAlliance FR is designed for comfort and convenience, with adjustable wrists, legs, and waist, as well as multiple pockets, including chest, sleeve, side, and seat compartments. Plus, with two radio/gas loops and built-in storage for your mobile phone, walkie-talkie, flashlight, and pen, you’ll have everything you need right at your fingertips.
Made with 99% long staple cotton and 1% carbon fiber, our suit is both breathable and durable, ensuring maximum comfort and protection for even the toughest jobs. And with flame-resistant fluo reflective striping measuring 50mm (2.0 in) on the shoulders, arms, legs, waist, and back, you’ll always be visible in low-light conditions.
Get the ScanAlliance FR today and experience ultimate safety and comfort.
Our model Don, standing tall at 190 cm/6’3 ft, is wearing a size Medium.
Our model Terra, standing tall at 175cm/5’9 ft tall, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- NFPA 2112:2012
- ASTM F1930 (flash fire)
- Bodyburn rate 7%
- NFPA 70E
- ASTM F1959 (arc flash)
- HRC 2 / ATPV 9.4 cal/cm2
- ANSI 107:2015 (high visibility)
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, Class R+F (high visibility)
- AS/NZS 4399:1996 UPF rating 50+ (UV protection)
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 11611:2015, Class 1 A1 A2 (welding)
- EN ISO 11612:2015, A1 A2 B1 C1 E2 F1 (flame resistant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (anti-static)
- EN 13034:2005+A1:2009, Type 6 (chemical protection)
- IEC 61482-2:2009, Class 1 (electric arc)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006, 50+ (UV protection)
- Global multi-hazard safety standards: welding, high-visibility, flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, chemical protection, electric arc, flash fire, arc flash, HRC2, UV protection
- Flame-resistant fluo reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): shoulders, arms, legs, waist and back
- Equipped for use with kneepads
- Storage: mobile phone/walkie-talkie, flashlight and pen
- Pockets: chest, sleeve, side (x 2, open access), seat (x 2) and inner
- Two radio/gas loops
- Adjustable at: wrists, legs, and waist
- Two-way Aramid zipper closure
- 99% long staple cotton, 1% carbon fiber
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support