Designed with waterproof and windproof technology, high-visibility, and foul weather protection, this gear is made to last.
The thermal insulation can withstand temperatures as low as -46°C after 5 washing cycles at 40°C. The waterproof breathable polyester oxford material, fur lining in the body, and padded polyester lining in the sleeves and legs provide superior insulation and comfort.
The 3M reflective striping on the chest, waist, shoulders, arms, legs, and back ensures high visibility in low light conditions, while kneepads, knitted cuffs, and tuck-in hood compatible with a safety helmet provide extra protection against wind and other elements.
Additionally, the gear features several pockets, Velcro strips for rank and name badges, a two-way YKK zipper closure on the front, and ankle to knee YKK zippers along the legs for easy accessibility.
The ScanArctic’s shell is made from 100% polyester Oxford/PU-coated breathable material with a 5000mm water column and 3000mvp breathable properties.
Choose the ScanArctic for unbeatable protection against extreme weather conditions.
Our model Don, standing tall at 190 cm/6’3 ft, is wearing a size Medium.
And our model Terra, standing tall at 175cm/5’9 ft tall, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 (Class 3)
- EN 342:2017 (Icler 0.378 (B)-2-WP)
- EN 343:2019 (Class 3-1-X)
- Thermal Insulating: waterproof, windproof, high-visibility, cold weather, foul weather protection
- Thermal insulation to – 46°C (-50,8°F) after 5 washing cycles at 40°C. (Medium activity. Exposure of 1 hour/ Air velocity 0.4 m/s.)
- Waterproof breathable polyester oxford with fur lining in body
- Padded polyester lining in sleeves and legs
- 3M reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): chest, waist, shoulders, arms, legs, and back
- Equipped for use with kneepads
- Knitted cuffs for extra protection against wind
- Storage: flashlight
- Pockets: chest (x 2), side (x 2, slanted and covered), sleeve (x 1), seat (x 2 covered), hammer pocket (x 1) and inner (x 2)
- Radio / gas loop
- Tuck-in hood compatible with safety helmet
- Velcro strips for rank and name badges
- Two-way YKK zipper closure on front
- Ankle to knee YKK zippers along legs
- 5000mm water column
- 3000mvp breathable
- Shell: 100% polyester Oxford / PU-coated (breathable)
- Lining body: 100% acrylic fur
- Lining arms and legs: 100% polyester
- Padding: 100% polyester
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support