Engineered to withstand extreme conditions, these trousers keep you warm, dry, and visible. With thermal insulation, waterproof and windproof properties, as well as high-visibility features, they offer optimal protection in harsh weather.
The trousers are crafted from a waterproof breathable polyester twill shell, complemented by a padded diamond quilted polyester lining. They come with convenient pockets on the side, seat, and hammer pocket. The legs are adorned with 3M reflective striping for visibility in low-light settings.
Featuring an elasticized waist and detachable suspenders, the ScanPolar HV 002 ensures a comfortable fit. Adjustable legs and kneepads provide additional protection and comfort. These trousers are designed to be worn with the ScanPolar HV 001 parka, meeting EN 20471 class 3 standards.
Don’t let weather hinder your progress – equip yourself with the ScanPolar HV 002 and conquer any challenge!
Our model Sacha, standing tall at 184 cm/6’0 ft, wearing a size Medium.
Our model Adriana, standing tall at 169 cm/5’6 ft, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN 342:2017, Icler 0.355 (B)-2-WP (cold weather)
- EN 343:2019, Class 3-1-X (foul weather)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016, Class 1 (high-visibility)
Wearing ScanPolar HV 002 in combination with the
ScanPolar HV 001 together conforms to class 3 protection
- Thermal Insulating: waterproof, windproof, high-visibility, cold weather, foul weather protection
- Thermal insulation to -40ºC (-40ºF) in combination with ScanPolar HV 002 (trousers)
- Waterproof breathable polyester twill trousers
- Padded diamond quilted polyester lining
- Pockets: side (x 2, slanted and covered), seat (x2, covered) and hammerpocket (x1)
- 3M reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): legs
- Equipped for use with kneepads
- Elasticized waist with detachable elasticized suspensers
- Adjustable at: legs
- 3000mm water column
- 3000mvp breathable
- Ankle to knee side seam zippers
- Shell: 100% polyester twill / PU-coated (breathable)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Padding: 100% polyester
- Wearing ScanPolar HV 001 parka and ScanPolar HV 002 trousers together conforms to EN 20471 class 3 protection
- Designed to be worn in combination with ScanPolar HV 001
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support