With a focus on functionality, they feature a waterproof breathable Oxford shell with anti-static grid for exceptional water, wind, and cold weather protection. Combined with the ScanTriple HV 001 Jacket, the thermal insulation ensures optimal warmth even in extreme -40ºC (-40ºF) temperatures.
Flame-resistant and anti-static lining offer added protection in high-risk areas, while flame-resistant reflective striping enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
Designed for practicality, the trousers include multiple pockets, an elasticized waist, removable suspenders, adjustable legs, and side seam zippers for customization.
Meeting EN20471 class 3 standards, the ScanTriple HV 002 Trousers provide the highest level of safety.
Our model Jean-Yves, standing tall at 186 cm/6’1 ft, is wearing a size Medium.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 14116:2015 (flame-resistant)
- EN 20471:2013+A1:2016, Class 1 (high-visibility)
- Wearing ScanTriple HV 001 Jacket in combination with ScanTriple HV 002 Trousers
together conforms to class 3 protection
- EN 342:2017, Icler 0.328 (B) 2-WP (cold weather)
- EN 343:2019, Class 3-1-X (foul weather)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (anti-static)
- Multi-Risk thermal insulating: waterproof, windproof, high-visibility, flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, cold weather, foul weather protection
- Waterproof breathable Oxford shell with anti-static grid
- Thermal insulation to -40ºC (-40ºF) in combination with ScanTriple HV 001 (Jacket)
- Flame-resistant / anti-static lining
- Flame-resistant reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): legs
- Equipped for use with kneepads
- Pockets: side (x 2, slanted and covered), cargo (x 2), seat (x 2) and hammer (x 1)
- Elasticised waist for optimal fit
- (Removable) elasticized suspenders
- Adjustable at: legs
- Side seam zippers
- 5000mm water column
- 5000mvp breathable
- Shell: 98% polyester, 2% carbon fiber
- Lining: 60% modacrylic, 40% cotton
- Padding: 100% polyester
- Wearing ScanTriple HV 002 Trousers in combination with ScanTriple HV 001 Jacket together conforms to EN20471 class 3 protection
- Designed to be worn in combination with ScanTriple HV 001
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support