The ScanTriple HV 001 provides comprehensive thermal insulation, waterproofing, windproofing, and high-visibility performance.
With flame-resistant reflective striping, flame-resistant cuffs, and a detachable hood, this jacket ensures maximum visibility and adaptability. It offers ample storage for essentials and features adjustable wrists and waist for comfort.
Crafted with high-quality materials, it guarantees durability and comfort. When combined with the ScanTriple HV 002 Trousers, it meets EN20471 class 3 protection standards.
Choose the ScanTriple HV 001 Thermal Offshore Jacket for unparalleled protection in demanding environments.
Our model Jean-Yves, standing tall at 186 cm/6’1 ft, is wearing a size Medium.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 14116:2008 (flame-resistant)
- EN 20471:2013, Class 2 (high-visibility)
- Wearing ScanTriple HV 001 Jacket in combination with ScanTriple HV 002 Trousers together conforms to class 3 protection
- EN 342:2004, Icler 0.437 X-2-2 (cold weather)
- EN 343+A1:2007, Class 3-1 (foul weather)
- EN 1149-5:2008 (anti-static)
- Multi-Risk thermal insulating: waterproof, windproof, high-visibility, flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, cold weather, foul weather protection
- Waterproof breathable Oxford shell with anti-static grid
- Thermal insulation to – 43°C (-45,4°F) after 5 washing cycles at 40°C. (Medium activity. Exposure of 1 hour/ Air velocity 0.4 m/s.)
- Flame-resistant / anti-static fleece lining
- Flame-resistant reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): chest, waist, shoulders, arms, and back
- Flame-resistant knitted cuffs for extra protection against wind
- Detachable hood, compatible with safety helmet
- Storage: mobile phone / walkie-talkie
- Pockets: chest (x 2), waist (x 2), inner (x 3)
- Two radio/gas loops
- Adjustable at: wrists and waist
- Velcro strips for rank and name badges
- Two-way YKK zipper closure on front
- 5000mm water column
- 5000mvp breathable
- Shell: 98% polyester, 2% carbon fiber
- Knitted lining: 60% modacrylic, 40% cotton
- Fleece lining: 60% modacrylic, 40% cotton
- Padding: 100% polyester
- Wearing ScanTriple HV 001 Jacket in combination with ScanTriple HV 002 Trousers together conforms to EN20471 class 3 protection
- Designed to be worn in combination with ScanTriple HV 002
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support