This Multi-Risk suit combines various protective features, ensuring safety and comfort in harsh environments.
With thermal insulation, waterproof/windproof properties, high-visibility capabilities, flame resistance, anti-static properties, and cold/foul weather protection, this suit is designed to withstand multiple risks.
Its durable waterproof breathable Oxford shell with anti-static grid provides maximum performance.
The flame-resistant, anti-static fleece lining guarantees exceptional protection against heat and electrical hazards.
The suit also features reflective striping for optimal visibility, multiple functional pockets, adjustable elements, a detachable hood compatible with safety helmets, and practical details like Velcro strips, a two-way zipper, and kneepad compatibility.
Made from a blend of high-quality materials, the ScanTriple HV 003 offers durability and comfort.
Choose ScanTriple HV 003 for ultimate protection and performance, preferred by professionals demanding the highest safety standards.
Our model Don, standing tall at 190 cm/6’3 ft, is wearing a size Medium.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 14116:2008 (flame-resistant)
- EN ISO 20471:2013, Class 3 (high-visibility)
- EN 342:2004, Icler 0.437 X-2-2 (cold weather)
- EN 343:2003+A1:2007, Class 3-1 (foul weather)
- EN 1149-5:2008 (anti-static)
- Multi-Risk thermal insulating: waterproof, windproof, high-visibility, flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, cold weather, foul weather protection
- Waterproof breathable Oxford shell with anti-static grid
- Thermal insulation to – 39°C (-38.2°F) after 5 washing cycles at 40°C. (Medium activity. Exposure of 1 hour/ Air velocity 0.4 m/s.)
- Flame-resistant / anti-static fleece lining
- Flame-resistant reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): chest, waist, shoulders, arms, legs and back
- Equipped for use with kneepads
- Flame-resistant knitted cuffs for extra protection against wind
- Storage: mobile phone / walkie talkie and flashlight
- Pockets: chest (x 2), side (x 2, slanted and covered), cargo (x 2), seat (x 2 covered), hammer (x 1) and inner (x 3)
- Two radio/gas loops
- Detachable hood, compatible with safety helmet
- Velcro strips for rank and name badges
- Two-way YKK zipper closure on front
- Adjustable at: wrists and waist
- Side seam zippers
- 5000mm water column
- 5000mvp breathable
- Shell: 98% polyester, 2% carbon fiber
- Knitted lining: 60% modacrylic, 40% cotton
- Fleece lining: 60% modacrylic, 40% cotton
- Padding: 100% polyester
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support