The ScanTrainer is an reliable and high-performance companion crafted for the toughest conditions. Its water-resistant grain leather and nylon upper ensure exceptional durability and protection.
The PET-air mesh lining promotes breathability for cool, dry feet. Featuring a composite toecap (aluminium toecap for sizes 47 and 48), it offers robust protection against 200 Joules of impact.
The Proflex antiperforation midsole provides maximum underfoot safety. Hygiene is prioritized with the latex, antibacterial, and antimicrobial insole, offering comfort and a clean environment.
The dual density PU/PU outsole is fuel-oil resistant and offers excellent durability. With X-tra grip on wet and oil surfaces, you can confidently navigate diverse terrains.
Step into the ScanTrainer and experience the perfect blend of protection, comfort, and performance. Stay safe and focused on your tasks, knowing it meets the highest industry standards.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 20344:2011 (methods for footwear)
- EN ISO 20345:2011 (safety footwear)
- ASTM F2413-18 (requirements for protective toecap
- SRC (slip resistance)
- S3 shoe
- Upper in water-resistant grain leather and nylon
- Lining in PET-air mesh
- Composite toecap (sizes 47 and 48 Aluminium toecap)
- Proflex antiperforation midsole
- Latex, antibaterial and antimicrobal insole
- Designed specifically for the shipping and offshore industries
- Toe protection against 200 Joule impact
- Shock absorbing heel
- Dual density PU/PU outersole ensures extra durability
- Fuel-Oil resistant outersole
- X-tra grip on wet and oil surfaces
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support