Crafted from high-density polyethylene, the Centurion 1125 Classic Vented provides uncompromising protection while maintaining comfort. The adjustable head insert, complete with a sweatband, ensures a snug fit for prolonged wear.
Featuring convenient side insert slots, universal mounting of accessories is a breeze. From harsh -30°C conditions to your daily challenges, this helmet stands strong. With a remarkable 5-year working lifetime, it’s built to withstand the test of time.
Personalize functionality with a range of accessories and make it uniquely yours by adding your company logo. Elevate your safety gear with the Centurion 1125 Classic Vented Helmet – where security, style, and durability converge.
Please take note that for optimal safety and comfort, we strongly advise opting for the helmet to be delivered with the ScanStrap. Wearing them in tandem ensures the highest level of protection and comfort.
Norms and standards
- EN 397:2012+A1:2012 (industrial safety helmets)
- High-density polyethylene helmet
- Comfortable and adjustable head insert with sweatband
- Insert slots on sides for easy, universal mounting
- Cold resistance to -30°C (-22°F)
- 5-year working lifetime
- Multiple accessoiries available
- Helmet can be branded with a company logo
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support