Crafted from high-density polyethylene, the Centurion 1125 Classic Non-Vented Helmet offers uncompromising durability. The adjustable head insert, complete with a sweatband, ensures a snug fit for extended wear. With convenient side insert slots, universal mounting is effortless.
Braving extreme conditions is its forte, with cold resistance down to -30°C and electrical resilience up to 1.000 Vac. Engineered to safeguard against surges of up to 20.000 Vac, it’s your defense against the unexpected. With a 5-year working lifetime, this helmet is built to last.
Customize with accessories to suit your needs and add your company logo for a personalized touch. Elevate your safety quotient with the Centurion 1125 – where protection meets innovation.
Please take note that for optimal safety and comfort, we strongly advise opting for the helmet to be delivered with the ScanStrap. Wearing them in tandem ensures the highest level of protection and comfort.
Norms and standards
- EN 397:2012+A1:2012 (industrial safety helmets)
- High-density polyethylene helmet
- Comfortable and adjustable head insert
- Insert slots on sides for easy, universal mounting
- Cold resistance to -10°C (14°F)
- Electrical resistance to 440 Vac
- 5-year working lifetime
- Multiple accessoiries available
- Helmet can be branded with a company logo
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support