Crafted from robust ABS material, it guarantees uncompromising protection. The adjustable head insert, featuring a Dry-Tech sweatband, ensures unparalleled comfort during extended wear.
Equipped with versatile side insert slots, effortless universal mounting of accessories is at your fingertips. Engineered with Lateral Deformation (LD) and Molten Metal Protection (MM), it exceeds safety standards. From freezing -40°C temperatures to dynamic environments, this helmet prevails.
With a remarkable 5-year working lifetime, it’s a lasting investment in safety. Elevate functionality with a range of accessories and personalize it with your company logo. Embrace the future of safety gear with the Centurion Concept Vented Helmet – where cutting-edge design meets steadfast protection.
Please take note that for optimal safety and comfort, we strongly advise opting for the helmet to be delivered with the ScanStrap. Wearing them in tandem ensures the highest level of protection and comfort.
Norms and standards
- EN 397:2012+A1:2012 (industrial safety helmets)
- EN 50365:2002 Class 0 (electrically insulating helmets)
- ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type I class C
- ABS safety helmet
- Comfortable and adjustable head insert with Dry-Tech sweatband
- Insert slots on sides for easy, universal mounting
- Lateral Deformation (LD)
- Molten Metal Protection (MM)
- Cold resistance to -40°C (-40°F)
- 5-year working lifetime
- Multiple accessories available
- Helmet can be branded with a company logo
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support