Crafted from durable ABS, the Centurion Concept Non-Vented shields with precision. The adjustable head insert, paired with a Dry-Tech sweatband, ensures comfort during extended use.
Engineered for electrical resilience up to 1.000 Vac and fortified against surges of 20.000 Vac, it’s a pinnacle of protection. Side insert slots enable easy, universal accessory mounting. With Lateral Deformation (LD) and Molten Metal Protection (MM), it excels in tough environments.
From -40°C cold resistance to a 5-year working lifespan, it’s reliability personified. Customize with accessories and your logo. Embrace cutting-edge safety with the Centurion Concept Non-Vented Helmet – where innovation meets unwavering defense.
Please take note that for optimal safety and comfort, we strongly advise opting for the helmet to be delivered with the ScanStrap. Wearing them in tandem ensures the highest level of protection and comfort.
Norms and standards
- EN 397:2012+A1:2012 (industrial safety helmets)
- EN 50365:2002 Class 0 (electrically insulating helmets)
- ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type I class C
- ABS safety helmet
- Electrical resistance to 1.000 Vac
- Designed to protect against electrical surges (20.000 Vac)
- Comfortable and adjustable head insert with Dry-Tech sweatband
- Insert slots on sides for easy, universal mounting
- Lateral Deformation (LD)
- Molten Metal Protection (MM)
- Cold resistance to -40°C (-40°F)
- 5-year working lifetime
- Multiple accessories available
- Helmet can be branded with a company logo
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support