The Petzl Vertex Vent 6-point textile suspension customizes to your head’s shape, ensuring precise positioning. The innovative headband adjusts for a snug fit, optimizing your comfort.
With a dual chinstrap that’s more robust than 50 daN, slipping, loss, and entanglement risks are minimized. The unventilated outer shell absorbs impact, guarding against electrical hazards, molten splash, and flames. Meanwhile, adjustable vent holes provide personalized airflow control.
Crafted from durable materials like ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, and high-strength polyester, this helmet offers unmatched protection.
Stay confident and secure with the Petzl Vertex Vent – where innovation meets comprehensive safety, ensuring you’re ready for any challenge.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN 397:2012+A1:2012 (industrial safety helmets)
- EN 12492:2012+A1:2012 (helmets for mountaineers)
- ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E
- Comprehensive worksite protection
- 6-point textile suspension adapts to the shape of the wearers head; helmet can be centred and adjusted for optimal positioning
- Headband lowers for an optimal fit
- Dual chinstrap reduces risk of helmet slip, loss, and entanglement (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Outer shell absorbs shock and is unventilated to protect wearer against electrical hazards, molten splash, and flames
- Vent holes feature sliding shutters for adjustment of airflow during wear
- Materials: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, ,polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- CE Certified, EN 397:2012+A1:2012 (industrial safety helmets), EN 12492:2012+A1:2012 (helmets for mountaineers)
- EAC, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support