IMPORTANT: This item is sold in packs of 6 pairs.
Available in HV Yellow/Black
These CE category II gloves offer superior impact protection while keeping hands dry and comfortable.
With impact TPR protection, ScanBlizzard gloves ensure safety during demanding tasks. The water-repellent palm and back provide excellent moisture protection.
The silicone palm enhances grip, while the soft faux fur lining adds warmth and comfort in freezing temperatures.
Featuring a reinforced palm and thumb for durability, these gloves excel in extreme cold. They are washable and constructed with high-quality materials.
Upgrade to ScanBlizzard for unparalleled hand protection. Stay warm, safe, and productive — don’t let the cold hinder your performance.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN 420:2003+A1:2009 (general requirements)
- EN 388:2016 (4X43FP) (standard safety gloves)
- EN 511:2006 (130) (cold protection)
- ANSI 105:2011 cut level 4
- ANSI 105:2011 puncture level 4
- ANSI 105:2011 abrasion level 6
- CE category II
- Impact TPR protection
- Water-repellent palm and back
- Silicone palm for improved grip
- Soft faux fur lining
- Reinforced palm and thumb
- Hang loop
- Cold resistance up to -30°C (-22°F)
- Washable at 30°C (86°F)
- Palm: 59% micro fiber, 28% PVC synthetic leather, 11% silicone, 2% aramid
- Back: 72% TPR, 28% polyester
- Lining: 65% polyester, 31% aramid, 4% neoprene
- Cuff: 63% neoprene, 31% PVC, 3% polyester, 3% spandex
- Sales quantity: 6 pairs
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support