IMPORTANT: This item is sold in packs of 12 pairs.
Available in Blue/Grey.
The ScanKristoff is classified as CE Category II for exceptional insulation and protection. Keep your hands warm and comfortable during tough tasks.
The water-repellent palm and back keep moisture at bay, maintaining grip in wet conditions. The double reinforced palm offers durability and enhanced grip.
With an elasticized back and ribbed cuff, these gloves provide a snug fit and protection against wind and cold. They have a cold resistance rating of up to -10°C (14°F).
Crafted from high-quality materials, including cow split leather and CORDURA® polyester, these gloves offer durability. The polyester cuff provides flexibility and comfort.
Insulated with 3M™ Thinsulate™ padding, ScanKristoff gloves offer optimal warmth without bulk.
Equip yourself with ScanKristoff for warmth, protection, and durability in winter work. Don’t let the cold slow you down.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN 420:2003+A1:2009 (general requirements)
- EN 388:2016 +A1:2018 (4244X) (standard safety gloves)
- EN 511:2006 (13X) (cold protection)
- ANSI 105:2016 cut resistance level A3
- ANSI 105:2016 puncture resistance level 4
- ANSI 105:2016 abrasion resistance level 5
- CE Category II
- Water repellent palm and back
- Double reinforced palm
- Elasticised back
- Ribbed cuff for extra wind protection
- Cold resistance up to -10°C (14°F)
- Palm: 100% Cow split leather
- Back leather: 100% Cow split leather
- Back CORDURA®: 100% Polyester
- Cuff: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 3M Thinsulate
- Sales quantity: 12 pairs
- Please note: We will begin shipping ScanKristoff following the sale of our existing ScanExpert W inventory
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support