With multi-hazard protection that includes welding, electric arc, UV exposure, anti-static, and flame resistance, this jacket is the perfect choice for on- and offshore use.
Stay visible even in low-light conditions, thanks to the flame-resistant reflective striping on the chest, waist, shoulders, arms, and back, and adjust the wrists and waist for a comfortable and secure fit. The jacket features multiple storage options with pockets on the chest and sleeve, and two radio/gas loops.
Crafted from high-quality materials like mercerized cotton and carbon fiber, this jacket is both durable and comfortable, ensuring you stay protected and comfortable throughout the day.
Pair it with the ScanPyro Anchor Pro 002 trousers for total body protection and achieve class 3 protection when worn together. Choose ScanPyro Anchor Pro 001 and work with confidence!
Our model Don, standing tall at 190 cm/6’3 ft, is wearing a size Medium.
Our model Terra, standing tall at 175cm/5’9 ft tall, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 11611:2015, Class 1 A1 (welding)
- EN ISO 11612:2015, A1 B1 C1 F1 (flame-resistant)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016, Class 2 (high-visibility)
- EN1149-5:2018 (anti-static)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, APC=1 ATPV=6,1cal/cm²
- ELIM=5,5 cal/cm² (electric arc)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006, 50+ (UV Protection)
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class ll –AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, Class R+F (high visibility)
- AS/NZS 4399:1996, UPF rating 50+ (UV Protection)
Wearing ScanPyro Anchor Pro 001 Jacket in combination with ScanPyro Anchor Pro 002 Trousers together conforms to class 3 protection
- Multi-Hazard: welding, high-visibility, flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, electric arc, UV protection
- Flame-resistant reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): chest, waist, shoulders, arms, and back
- Pockets: chest (x 2) and sleeve
- Two radio/gas loops
- Adjustable at: wrists and waist
- Velcro strips for rank and name badges
- Two-way YKK zipper closure on front
- Shell: 99% mercerized cotton, 1% carbon fiber
- High Viz: 80% cotton, 19% polyester, 1% carbon fiber
- Designed to be worn in combination with ScanPyro Anchor Pro 002
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support