Coverall / Boiler Suit
Whether you’re working in freezing temperatures or facing multiple hazards, this suit has got you covered.
With thermal insulation to -20ºC (-4ºF), lined and padded body, sleeves, and legs, and ultra-soft down feel padding, you’ll stay warm and comfortable all day long. The suit is also equipped with flame-resistant reflective striping, kneepad compatibility, and flame-resistant knitted cuffs to protect you against wind and fire hazards.
Multiple pockets including chest, side, sleeve, seat, cargo, and inner pockets provide ample storage for your tools and essentials, while the adjustable wrists and velcro strips for rank and name badges give you a customizable fit.
Made from high-quality materials like mercerized cotton, carbon fiber, and modacrylic cotton lining, this suit is both durable and comfortable.
Stay safe and warm in the harshest offshore conditions with ScanPyro Anchor Pro 003.
Our model Sacha, standing tall at 184 cm/6’0 ft, wearing a size Medium.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 11611:2015, Class 1 A1 (welding)
- EN ISO 11612:2015, A1 B1 C1 F1 (flame-resistant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (anti-static)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, APC=1 ATPV=6,1cal/cm²
- ELIM=5,5 cal/cm² (electric arc)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016, Class 3 (high-visibility)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006, 50+ (UV protection)
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class II
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, Class R+F (high-visibility)
- AS/NZS 4399:1996 UPF rating 50+ (UV protection)
- Multi-Hazard winter season: welding, high-visibility, flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, electric arc, UV protection
- Thermal insulation to -20ºC (-4ºF)
- Lined and padded body, sleeves, and legs
- Ultra soft down feel padding for optimal comfort
- Flame-resistant reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): chest, waist, shoulders, arms, legs, and back
- Equipped for use with kneepads
- Flame-resistant knitted cuffs for extra protection against wind
- Storage: flashlight and pen
- Pockets: chest (x 2, concealed, zipped), side (x 2, open access), sleeve, seat (x 2), cargo, and inner
- Two radio/gas loops
- Adjustable at: wrists
- Velcro strips for rank and name badges
- Two-way YKK zipper closure
- Shell: 99% cotton, 1% carbon fiber
- High Viz: 80% cotton, 19% polyester, 1% carbon fiber
- Lining: 55% modacrylic, 45% cotton
- Padding: 100% modacrylic
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support