When it comes to protecting yourself from hazardous conditions on- and offshore, you need gear that’s up to the task. That’s where the ScanPyro Anchor Pro 002 comes in. These trousers are designed to provide multi-hazard protection against welding, electric arcs, UV radiation, and more.
Featuring flame-resistant reflective striping on the legs and equipped for use with kneepads, these trousers offer both safety and comfort. With pockets for storage, including side and seat pockets and a cargo pocket, you’ll have plenty of space to keep your tools and personal items close at hand.
Made from a blend of mercerized cotton and carbon fiber, these trousers are not only flame-resistant but also anti-static, making them an essential part of any on- or offshore worker’s wardrobe.
Designed to be worn in combination with the ScanPyro Anchor Pro 001, this combination offers class 3 protection for your peace of mind.
Our model Don, standing tall at 190 cm/6’3 ft, is wearing a size Medium.
Our model Terra, standing tall at 175cm/5’9 ft tall, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 11611:2015, Class 1 A1 (welding)
- EN ISO 11612:2015, A1 B1 C1 F1 (flame-resistant)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016, Class 1 (high-visibility)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (anti-static)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, APC 1, ATPV = 6,1 cal/cm2 / ELIM = 5,5 cal/cm2 (electric arc)
- EN 13758-2+A1:2006, 50+ (UV protection)
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class ll
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, Class R + Class F (high visibility)
- AS/NZS 4399:1996, UPF rating 50+ (UV Protection)
Wearing ScanPyro Anchor Pro 002 Trousers in combination with ScanPyro Anchor Pro 001 Jacket together conforms to class 3 protection
- Multi-hazard: welding, high-visibility, flame-resistant (FR), anti-static, electric arc, UV protection
- Flame-resistant reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): legs
- Equipped for use with kneepads
- Storage: flashlight
- Pockets: side and seat (x 2), cargo
- 99% mercerized cotton, 1% carbon fiber
- High Viz: 80% cotton, 19% polyester, 1% carbon fiber
- Designed to be worn in combination with ScanPyro Anchor 001
- Wearing ScanPyro Anchor Pro 002 Trousers in combination with ScanPyro Anchor Pro 001 Jacket together conforms to class 3 protection
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support