Coverall / Boiler Suit
Featuring flame-resistant reflective striping, this boiler suit ensures maximum visibility in hazardous conditions. The suit is equipped for use with kneepads, while the adjustable wrists and waist provide a snug fit. The numerous pockets, including chest, side, seat, and inner pockets, provide ample storage space, while the radio/gas loops allow for convenient communication.
The Velcro strips for rank and name badges make it easy to identify personnel, and the two-way YKK zipper closure ensures a secure fit. Made from a high-quality blend of cotton and carbon fiber, this suit offers unmatched durability and comfort.
Stay safe and comfortable with the ScanPyro Anchor Pro.
Our model Sacha, standing tall at 184 cm/6’0 ft, wearing a size Medium.
Our model Adriana, standing tall at 169 cm/5’6 ft, is wearing a size Small.
Norms and standards
- CE Certified
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (general requirements)
- EN ISO 11611:2015, Class 1 A1 (welding)
- EN ISO 11612:2015, A1 B1 C1 F1 (flame-resistant)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (anti-static)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, APC=1 ATPV=6,1cal/cm²
- ELIM=5,5 cal/cm² (electric arc)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016, Class 3 (high-visibility)
- EN 13758-2:2003+A1:2006, 50+ (UV protection)
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class II
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, Class R+F (high-visibility)
- AS/NZS 4399:1996 UPF rating 50+ (UV protection)
- Flame-resistant reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): chest, waist, shoulders, arms, legs, and back
- Equipped for use with kneepads
- Storage: flashlight and pen
- Pockets: chest (x 2, concealed, zipped), side (x 2, open access), sleeve, seat (x 2), cargo, and inner
- Two radio/gas loops
- Adjustable at: wrists and waist
- Velcro strips for rank and name badges
- Two-way YKK zipper closure
- Shell: 99% cotton, 1% carbon fiber
- High Viz: 80% cotton, 19% polyester, 1% carbon fiber
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support