The ScanVedette Pro stands out as a state-of-the-art work jacket designed for maximum protection and comfort.
Its triple-layer water-repellent polyester fabric ensures dryness and ease of movement while the breathable design lets you work with comfort.
The jacket is PFC-free, prioritizing sustainability by eliminating harmful chemicals. Practical zipper pockets and adjustable wrists ensure your essentials stay close at hand while enhanced visibility is ensured with flame-resistant reflective striping.
This jacket offers excellent protection from the elements – with a 10,000mm water column and 5000mvp breathability, you have a reliable shield under any weather condition.
Employing top-quality materials, including 100% polyester/PU-membrane shell fabric and 60% modacrylic, 38% co, 2% carbon fleece backing fabric, the ScanVedette Pro maximizes safety without sacrificing comfort. Choose the ScanVedette Pro for superior work protection.
Our model Terra, standing tall at 175cm/5’9 ft tall, is wearing a size Small.
Our model Don, standing tall at 190 cm/6’3 ft, is wearing a size Medium.
Norms and standards
–EN ISO 13688: 2013 (general requirements)
–EN ISO 11611: 2015, Class 1 A1 (Welding)
–EN ISO 11612:2015, A1 B1 C2 F2 (flame-resistant)
–EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016, Class 2 (high-visibility)
–EN 1149-5: 2018 (Anti-static)
–EN 61482-2:2020, APC=1 ATPV=16 cal/cm² ELIM=16 cal/cm² (electric arc)
–EN ISO 13034: 2005+A1:2009 Type 6 PB (Chemical protection)
–STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Class II
–ANSI 107: 2020, Type R Class 2 ( High-visibility)
- Multi-hazard: arc-flash, flame-retardant, anti-static, triple-layer water-repellent, and breathable polyester softshell jacket
- Durable water-repellent (DWR)/ PFC free
- Inner fleece with anti-static finish
- Zipper pockets: chest (x1 Napoleon), waist (x2)
- Flame-resistant reflective striping 50 mm (2.0 in): chest, waist, sleeves, shoulders
- Two radio/gas loops
- Adjustable at: wrists
- Flame-resistant zipper closure on front
- 10.000mm water column
- 5000mvp breathability
- Shell fabric: 100% polyester / PU-membrane, (350 gsm/ 10.3 oz)
- Backing fabric: 60% modacrylic, 38% co, 2% carbon, fleece (200 gsm/ 5.9 oz)
For five decades, our unwavering dedication to protecting those who brave the high seas has driven us to become experts in the design, production, and delivery of safety apparel and PPE to different industries.
- 50 years of R&D and experience
- Specialized in multinorm workwear
- 24/7 Support